Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday

Kommandant and I went out Monday and went looking away apartments. We left at 11 in the morning and didn't get done till 5. We found one that I fell in love with. It had enough space and it had extra storage space. The bathrooms weren't tiny and they had large tubs, I was in love and it would be the same amount as the rent we are paying now so it made it that much more desirable. 

We didn't get it. The reason is because of "past credit issues". That's why they declined it. We met the criteria with 24 months of positive rental history, and making 3 times the rent in gross.

I don't get how I get declined for an apartment but I get approved for a jewelry credit of 500.00. I don't get how I can get something like jewelry but not a roof over my head. 

So the search is still on. I think we are going to have to get a house because an apartment will not allow us to live in them with "past credit issues". 

No comments:

Post a Comment