Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday!

Today I had the day off. So the plan is to get Kommandant's drivers license or ID card and he would be set for a form of ID. We spend about 45 minutes in the dmv. I don't like going to the dmv and Kommandant doesn't like when I fidget. And I spend about 20 minutes fidgeting.  We got to the counter and asked a couple of questions about the drivers license and they said that he was good to go and he didn't need to take the test or anything. They just gave him the license. 

Yesterday the roommates where suppose to give us money. Kommandant was home all day and I was at work. He said he didn't see them at all. The only time I saw them is when I got home and they were walking out the door. And we thought that they would be up for a while and they were.

I spend a text message to both the adults to see if they had money for us and they said that they thought that they were done paying because they said $900 and they were looking to pay $1,000 for the month. I have been keeping track of what has been given and what comes due and they are back to about $1,000 owing us again. 

The mechanic roommate is trying to say that I still owe for the tune up. I paid them $400 and that is what they said that I owed them and that was it. The mechanic is saying that I said that I would give him the rest of the money at a different payday. I don't know what he is talking about because I did pay him and I checked the bank account to make sure and it is telling me I did a with draw of at least $400 that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment