Sunday, August 2, 2015

New this week

Things have cooled off a little bit at the house. I'm not freaking out so much anymore. It sucks that we have to move but this gives kommandant and myself a chance to live together by ourselves. We have been married for about 8 years and we have lived by ourselves for about 4 months rounded up together with no one else. 

We have decided that we want to move by end of October. Because that gives us 3 months to save money for moving. We still haven't told the roommates because I'm pretty sure once we tell them they are going to stop paying. So kommandant and I have decided that we will tell them in a month in a half so they have a month and a half to move out. Technically in the agreement that we have with them if they miss a payment we shouldn't ask them to move out they should just move out on their own. I don't think that they would that's why we are going to tell them they have a month to get out. 

We are looking to move into the whitewater park apartments. It use to be called the clock tower, but they got new management. I'm looking at applying and it has a list of things that we have to have to apply, like prof of employment, 24 month verifiable rental history, a positive credit payment history. So it is a lot to just apply and get into it. 

Work has been going okay. The boss man is going to start working and getting the store cleaned and back to the way that it is suppose to be. He told me that I need to stop slacking and help get the store to where it should be. I told him I haven't stopped working my butt off trying to keep the store cleaned. I have been cleaning the floors and dusting when I can. So I'm excited that I'm not the only one cleaning the store again. 

We are giving daisy to the mother in law. We don't think that the apartment building would like having her be there. Kommandant's mom likes daisy. So we are "loaning" her out till we get a house or we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment