Sunday, August 2, 2015

Story if my life (earlier this week)

Just when I think everything is going okay something goes wrong. I find out that the neighbors are complaining about the yard and the way it looks. It's looked like a mess for as long as we have been there. So the landlord calls and talks about it with Kommandant and me and he decides that he wants to hire a guys to remove the mess that someone that use to live there. We have been living with it since we moved into the house. The landlord called me yesterday and said that he would like to walk through the house and find out what is wrong, because we told him everything was fine.
 (I thought that the people that lived here before us told him everything that was wrong with the house to the landlord, but they didn't. The landlord thinks that we did everything to the house because we didn't tell him what was wrong with the house.) 
He told us that he didn't want us to sign a new lease when it comes again in June of 2016. Even though we have been there for 2 years.

I'm freaking out about it because the landlord was just at the house and he said it looked okay when he did a walk through. He wants to go deeper and find out what is in every room and make sure everything is okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment