Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Whoa

So last night I managed to clean the room a little bit. I got all the cups that were from the gas station removed. I made Kommandant take all the trash that I got and made him take it outside. He has a tendency to do half the work. Yay go me!!

Last night Kommandant wanted to watch the Hobbit. We got to the part where Gandoff met the main character ( sorry do t know the names or I spelled the names right). We both feel asleep at the same time.

I have baby induced sleep I dreamed that I was a surrogate for one of friends. Then I dreamed that I lost a child in a maze. That one really freaked me out.

Work was okay. I took a lot of calls that were I want to make a payment or why is my bill so high. One of the calls were I want to know how to download onto my phone. I wanted the customer through the hole process and she did not understand that you have to check the email when it says that they are going to email the verification for the terms and conditions of the apple id. I told the customer that we wanted to talk to apple about making the id because it is their product. I spent an hour on walking the customer thought that. I guess someone needed to walked the cuter thought and hold her hand through the whole process.

Kommandant is working late on Tuesdays. He is training the new person. He told me about it and I guess I forgot about it. Guess I need to get that calendar that Grilltech was talking about so I won't forget that he is going to be working or has something he needs to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment