Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday: 04/15/2013

Today has been somewhat a good day. at work time flew by. I talked with my boss to see if i could get Monday mornings. hopefully by next week i may be starting my mornings at 8 am. That is going to be good because i don't like leaving work late on those days.

I have been in somewhat of a cleaning mood. i have been slowly working on my room. i have been making Kommandant take  out the trash because if i leave the room i will stop cleaning the room. I do need to grab the vacuum cleaner.  I haven't vacuumed the room pretty much since we moved in last March. I have been trying to get into the cleaning mode again in the kitchen but i really don't want to do the dishes of the whole house. I have been told that we just need to make a list of weeks for people to do the dishes and it just doesn't work because all the complaints that are voiced are 'they are not my dishes why should i have to do them?' I just got so feed up with it i stopped doing them all and it back up so bad that Kommandant started to do them.

Knittech and i went shopping the other day and found out that Mothers day is coming fast. I wanted to do something for her and Kommandant's mom again like we did last year. I asked Kommandant if he wanted to do something like that again and he said that he would think about it. he did not get back to me quick enough so i just took it into my hands and made the event and looked around to see what i could come up with.

Yesterday Knittech and Grilltech and i went out to lunch with Grandfather. Kommandant ran a 40k event and he said that he had some fun running the event. This morning for Kommandant did not want to go to work because for the last couple of days he went into work and did some kind of work. Saturday he spent  most of the day there and went to play games and then got a phone call half way through from the shop that he had to go back and clean up a mess one of the employees did not want to clean up. I wouldn't blame him because i really didn't want to be there while Kommandant cleaned it up.

Friday i was suppose to bring Grilltech some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. Guess when i get paid again i need to make him some of these so that he would stop saying that i don't bring him any good things to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment