Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday: 04/18/2013

Last night i did not want to go bed. i just wanted to just sit there and read the book that i have been trying to get done for the last couple of days. When i finally fell asleep i did not notice that Kommandant had came to bed.

This morning i got to work and saw a co-worker that i haven't seen in a while. we chatted for a while because she managed to lock herself out of her computer. I took some good calls. My final call was all she wanted to do was talk to my supervisor.

I got off work and went and saw Kommandant. I made him have dinner with me. We had jack in the box. i am getting my fix for the jack in the box before they take my sandwich that i like so much away. Tonight he is gaming and it was on the calendar. I am just going to lay around the house and watch some television and read my book.

I think this next month i am going to give up drinking. Now not to make me sound like an alcoholic i have Vodka, Gin, Scotch that i haven't touched since i got it a couple of months ago. i need to find homes for them because i don't want to just dump them down the drain and i really don't want to drink them. the only reason is because i don't do it often and it has just been sitting there and if i am not going to drink it why is it in the house. (the roommates don't drink any of the hard liquor. D just drinks beer, and Kommandant doesn't really drink any unless we are out with friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment