Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Really?

Yesterday knittech wanted to get her nails done. We went and she has sworn off gel nail polish. I didn't like the last one I got because you could see my nail the next day. This time I got the gel because I wanted to see if I would like it. Last time when we went to get the gels removed it made our nails really thin and brutal. I love my nails they haven't chipped. (Guess that's why I like them). 

 Last night Kommandant had made the decision to tell the roommates that they need to be out by the end of the month. They only paid Januarys rent and haven't paid anything else towards the rent. They did pay the water because it affected them and they came up with the money. Well kommandant didn't feel good last night after dinner. So we didn't do anything last night. So that means that he may have to do it without me there because we want to do it soon so they know that they need to find somewhere else to mooch off of. 

I do feel bad for them because the female pretty much has a booty call boy toy that mooches off of her. He doesn't pay rent or anything. He just uses her food cable and a roof over his head. He doesn't care to get a paying job because he wants to learn to work on cars. Then she quit her job about 2 months ago because she hated the job. She worked with me at a call center. She didn't have a job lined up or anything. She just quit showing up. She got a job at another call center thinking it is going to be better. She took a title loan out for her truck and since she hasn't had a job she can't pay the bill for it. It got towed Monday while her and her son work at the hospital getting surgery. The son was getting surgery.

I have been looking into dumpster rental so we can clean the house up. I found 1 where we could rent a 20 foot one for 200 for the dump and 2 dollars a day for the rental. Kommandant wants to check with his friend that has a huge dumpster that all we have to pay is to dump it and pay his gas to get out to our house. Kommandant isn't thinking about taking a few days and throwing things in there and then having someone take it away. He is thinking about doing it all at once. Thinking about that makes me tired. I don't have anymore days off this week and Kommandant is busy this weekend as well. So pretty much we can't do it this weekend.

Kommandant and I got some of our taxes back. More then what I thought we would get back. So we went to the store and bought some food and we bought 2 movies (the hobbit all 3movies in a pack and game of thrones season 4). We watched the hobbit and I didn't remember watching the second movie.

I don't like closing at work. It ducks because there isn't anyone at the mall on Tuesdays. I use to work mornings but Slacker can't work the night so that means that I get to do it. We only have made about 200 dollars today and the gold is 900 dollars. Freight came in today and Slacker did a little bit of it. So I had to do the rest of it. 

The rest of the week I'm working 6 hours during the day. All but Thursday I get to come back and do a redisplay that Boss wants done. Well corporate wants done. So that means I get a split day where I work 5 hours and then after we close I get to work 3 more hours moving things around. I wonder what my schedule is going to look like next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment