Sunday, April 5, 2015

Last week

I have an app on my phone that is Blogger. I would right 3 to 4 paragraphs and then I would forget and close it and my post would get deleted. I decided that I would write in the notepad and then copy and paste it to the blogger. 

Monday the Boss went on a mini vacation for his birthday. He left me a list of things that needed to get done before he returns on Friday. I had the girls for 2 days apiece. Ms Corky and then Ms Slacker. 

Monday: I got Ms Corky she has stepped up her game and she is working hard and she does what she has to and what we give her to do. I have a list of things that needed to get done and I gave her something to do. The list was simple and I had the hours to use her. She did most of the list. 

Tuesday: I come in and we got freight. I received it and didn't get a change to put it away because when we get a customer in the store we can not be behind the counter getting the work we need to get done done. Even if the person has no interest in buying anything we still need to be out in front of the store. So I didn't get freight and I left a list for Ms Corky and she did what she could and left me the rest of freight for me to do.

Wednesday: I work 8 hours and I'm trying to get through my list and I'm about half way there. I leave the wedding redisplay and cleaning the back counter for Ms Slacker. I leave her a note with 5 things to do. I tell her that she has 2 days to finish this list. I engraved 10 cups and it was only 4 cups that I should have done. Great I messed up that order. 

Thursday: I am closing today and I am feeling a little better. I am still sick and I'm not happy about it. I come in and both my engravers are running glass. Engraver one (frank) hasn't been doing glass because he is leaking water then ever there is water in there. Second engraver (Sally) was running a glass order that was taken 3 days ago and Ms Slacker should have done yesterday since she didn't do pretty much anything on the list.

So that means that i have about 4 hours to do a wedding redisplay, clean the back counter, make sure there are the right signs out where they should be, help customers and get paper work done that should have been done when I got in. Not trying to get caught up with engraving today's work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment