Saturday, May 12, 2012

STUPID RAZOR!!!

My Stupid Razor hates me. that's all i have to say about that.
So last time i posted i was really excised that i was getting an interview with the job that i really really wanted to get. Well that didn't happen. HA not even Close. the first thing that went wrong was that the person that i had been talking to for the last 3 days wasn't even there (she was the one that set up the interview Day and time). My paper work wasn't even there they had to print it off and asked me a whole bunch of questions that i had already gone through with the other person that wasn't there. Then she asked me what i wanted to start out pay wise. I said what the job that i was applying for pay rate. she didn't like my answer so i had to say another. then she said that the job that i was applying for and interviewing for was filled yesterday.. the whole interview lasted 15 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment