Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Blog

So this is a new blog spot that i had to create since it wouldn't let me use my old one. I tried and tried to log into it but i can not get into it.
New things that are in my life: I got a new laptop (new to me), moved into a new house (havoc really enjoys the HUGE back yard), working at my favorite store (but they didn't offer me full time so I'm looking somewhere else so i can get health care and whatnot), Kommandant is wanting to go on a trip in August near his birthday and i want to go with him but it doesn't seem to be in the cards right now. But I'm going to visit Washington that time he is gone.
The Cellphones are acting up and now I'm looking into new ones, it's looking like I'm going to be spending at least $200 on each phones, and then i need to get cases for them and then screen protectors. It's not looking good, but it's going to have to happen soon..
June is going to be a busy month for us. We have a Family reunion, in the last part of the month, and we have the jackpot trip. so we Need to save up for that.
My N Key just came loose and decided that they key part didn't want to be apart of the keyboard any more. we are going to be looking into the old laptop and seeing if the key's will work for this laptop so that the keys will stop falling off of this one!
Well This is it for me tonight, I'm going to play some facebook and then I'm going to go to bed.

1 comment: