Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday!!

When someone text messages you asking if anyone would take your shift and that person responses and then the manager asks if someone has responded and that someone has but they tell him that they have not irritates me. so i had to tell her to look at my days that i work and say take one of my days and we are set.

Kommandant and i started to clean out the garage. Kommandant is not feeling good. all the dust and garbage in there has gotten to him. We were looking for the title for the truck. Kommandant and i have decided that we are going to be selling it.

We still haven't gotten the rent yet. so that means that the roommates owe us $1400.00. I'm not a happy camper. the female roommate is looking for a job. she was offered one job but she had to get a state license but she can't afford to get it so that job is out the window.

The child said that he was going to do the dishes but he hasn't done any of them. he was been home all day. i think he expects me to do them because i spent all day on my day off i spent it cleaning the kitchen and getting it arranged the way that i liked. I'm irritated at that issue too.

No comments:

Post a Comment