Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Roommates from hell

So the roommates are still here. They still haven't paid rent. The tally is up to 1300. I'm a little bit upset.
The roommates said that there should be money coming the end of this week or the beginning of next week. I don't know what to think because they have been saying that money is coming any time and guess what? It's still not here.

The other day sister got into an argument with her roommates and she was so upset that she wanted to move out of her house and she had asked us if she could move in with us. At first I didn't think that it was a good idea. But Kommandant and I talked about it and decided that it was a good idea. Because the roommates that we have now aren't paying the rent now. So I called her and told her the good news and now her husband doesn't want to move. 

I'm a little confused because she really didn't want to be there any longer. She had been asking about how much I would charge for rent and I told her 475 that is less than what they are paying now. But the husband didn't want to move he wants to stay there. 

Kommandant and I were looking forward to having some extra money. We have been so broke that it isn't funny. This agreement with the roommates should have been working out for the best for us. 

I wrote the rent check this last week and sent it off. I wrote it for the 13th because that is when kommandant and I get paid. The rent came out today. We don't have the money for it and my account is overdrafts to the point that I'm not sure if getting paid is going to get us out of the hole. I hope it will and I won't have to stress anymore about it. To night Kommandant and I went for a walk. We took the babies with us and we walked for about an hour. I think it helped.

Knittech and I got our nails done with the gels last week or so. They looked nice the first day and then they weren't so great after that. We like the kind that peels off after a week and then I can do what I want with my nails.

This month is sisters birthday. knitteh and I are going to take her with us. That is happening on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment