Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas!!

Kommandant and I have been working a lot because of the holiday season. Kommandant has been working his normal schedule with Saturday's playing the Star Trek game. 

Me on the other hand have been working long hours. I think last week I worked 54 hours. This week I think I'm close to that again. We just didn't hire enough people this year. No one wanted to work in the mall. We hired 2 people out of the 4 to 5 people we needed to have. So I'm a little tired of working. Over the 2 weeks I've had 2 days off that weren't close to each other.

Today starts a new week and I have 3 days off in a row. So I'll be able to rest and not have to work with people at all. I'm not looking forward to working New Year's Day because we are going to the judge's house and playing games. But the store is just going to be open for 8.5 hours for 2 days, there is no point having 2 people come in for little bit of time.

For Christmas kommandant got a PlayStation 4. Knittech and I have been playing Diablo 3 on it. Kommandant just got fall out 4. Don't know when he is going to have time to play it, since knittech and I have been playing on it more then him. Knittech went and got 2 more controllers for the playstation so they can play with us.

Kommandant got me an iPhone 6s Plus phone. I LOVE it. I haven't had the chance to put it down when I'm not working. It has a GREAT battery life and I have been using the crap out of it. The speaker is nice but I just got head phones and I have been using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment